Im happy that Romania got accepted into the European Union?

Is anyone else

I am Romanian living in America and i feel very strongly about my country and am very patriotic, even though i was born in america.

• paris
    Favorite Answer

Thank you for your thoughts, we (the Romanians) MUST show that we belong to Europe since 2000 years. LA MULTI ANI !

• Faust

That's good, even though you were born in America, you should hold on very tight to your Romanian heritage. You should really catch up with the history of Romania and you will see that the Romanian blood line is a line of warriors, survivors, geniuses, patriots. It is a very strong blood-line. Which is why I don't really think that the EU is going to spoil our culture and our heritage. But I guess only time will tell.

• sanda

how generous of you to feel for Romania! any particular reason that you sympathize with Romania? (you haven't mentioned Bulgaria who has also joined the EU) am asking you 'cause I'm Romanian although have lived abroad for roughly 10 yrs. and am pretty mixed up as in regards to where I truly belong (I mean that I feel quite out of place here) now I'm in Romania. Anyway personally I can say that people over here are hoping that things all round are going to improve as result.

Source(s): personal view on the matter

maximum probable no longer - given the prejudicial attitudes that a large sufficient component of Europe reflects with solid racist and non secular inclinations against the Turks. this occasion became strongly highlighted some years in the past with the aid of the main modern-day batch of latest participants admitted into the ecu on an identical time as Turkey became given extensions as quickly as back in spite of a much bigger and extra healthy financial gadget than some if no longer maximum of those international places. This strongly damaging attitude of Europe is now being strongly compounded with the aid of the utter unhappiness and disgust of the Turkish united states at being dealt with so unfairly, the present Turkish government seems to be in seek of its fortune someplace else.

I never heard of that news, but if it is true, GOOD! Romania is a third class country since many people I know visited there and saw the poverty. So I think joining the union will help!

yeah everybody is happy romania join european union

• angel

Congratulations!

I am from Romania too!I am very happy because finaly we are in EU!

I am very happy that finally my people will have work the **** out off them, cause in the Union it's hard, not how they imagine....

well...being a romanian i tell you that we'll have some more facilities..the only thing to transmit to them..don't bring shame to your nation again..;don't do stupid things again...PLZ