If someone let there finances get out of hand ,and they cant see daylight now would the people help with money

tHEY WERE CAREER MILITARY SERVED THE COUNTRY 17 YRS.TRAVELED OTHER COUNTRIES .AT LAST DUTY STATION SPOUSE ASKED FOR DIVORCE ,DEVASTATION SET IN THEY LOVED THE OTHER SO MUCH ,HEAD GOT MESSED UP,OTHER MET SOMEONE MAKING GOOD MONETY TO ADD TO THERES ,THEY ARE USING THERE MONEY TO PULL THE CHILDREN AWAY ,MORE DEVASTATION ,THEY WORK EVERY DAY ,BUT CANNOT COMPETE,CHILDREN LIKE THINGS AND HOUSES NOT APTS ???????

LAST

THEY TRAVELED OTHER COUNTRIES FOR YEARS,LAST DUTY STATION SPOUSE ASKED FOR DIVORCE OTHER SPOUSE DEVASTATED iNJURED SPOUSE LET THINGS GET OUT OF HAND ,DEBT IS OVERWHELMING,ASKING SPOUSE MET SOMEONE WHO HAD A HOME AND MADE IN EXCESS OF TWO TIMES HIS PAY ,THEY ARE USING HOME AND GOODIES TO PULL THE CHILDREN TOTALLY AWAY ,CHILDREN LIKE THINGS AND HOUSES NOT APTS .INJURED SPOUSE WORKS EVERY DAY BUT INCOME WONT COMPETE TO KEEP THE CHILDREN CENTERED.

TRAVE

Favorite Answer

wow

good luck

sounds like a mess

if they are both in the military

maybe they can go to counseling

17 years is a long time to throw away for a bigger paycheck.

with regards to the finances.

I do hope that you(?) wont let your children dictate what you buy.

YOur kids wont die if they live in an apartment and not a house while you get your finances together. ...

the most important thing to remember, children love and need happy parents and not parents who are stressed and upset

I am sure that they would pick THAT over material things ANYDAY OF THE WEEK!

That is a tough situation for sure. You cannot compete with money but you can gain the children's interest without money. That would be by spending quality time with them doing things that they enjoy that do not cost money. You know their interests and know what you could enjoy doing with them that does not cost money. I grew up in a broken home and one side had money and the other did not. I enjoyed being with the side that had very little money because we did simple fun family things like going to the park and playing with the frisbee, throwing baseballs, going fishing from the shore, playing on the swings, walking the paths in the parks, playing games together like monopoly, cards, riding bikes together, etc. You get the idea, we spent quality time together which meant much more to me than buying me things. Hope this helps you in your situation.

• Maggie

Man I don't know how to answer. If you are talking about yourself you so much deserve to be honored. All I can say is that I feel sorry for you to be going thru so much after all that you have been through. God Bless you and I wish you so much of a better incoming New Year. Bless You!

All to common problem, but every ones scenario is different.

It would be nice if there were people out there to help, but more than likely there is not.

When it comes to finances, it seems that sometimes we have to make drastic changes to get ahead and get back on track.

• Liz

Counselling, counselling, counselling. For everyone involved, including the kids.