Why are my questions being deleted and i havnt violated anyhing?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Questions that fail to remain within the boundaries set by the ‘Community Guidelines’ are subject to deletion !

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guidelines...

If your Questions were ‘deleted’ you should have received emails explaining the reasons for the deletions.

If you believe the Questions were not in breach of the ‘Community Guidelines’…

You can use the ‘Wrongful Violations & Suspensions Thread’ to have a member of the Yahoo! Answers Team investigate the deletions on your behalf…

http://messages.answers.yahoo.com/answers/threadvi...

• 1 decade ago

Because Yahoo is a corporation. And they are monitoring everything. They can delete anything they want to. AND see all of your personal information on email. Same with Google.

• 1 decade ago

What are the questions?

Ask a "normal" question and then in the body below add the questions that have been deleted.

• yahoo admin avoid some violation words

so when they see any one of that words is question

they are delete it

don't worry

u can get lot of chances

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, I answered one of the questions with reference from Google answers. The answer got deleted. I didn't get any notification either.

• 1 decade ago

Some questions are soooooooo dumb that they violate the brains of those who have to read them.

Not to say that is the case with you, just an Idea.

• the guys so far are right. however the violation i think was the personal nature of the question about the age gap between lovers i think they class that as a violation.

sorry i know it is stupid but that is the rules.

• meka g
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you let to many answers to your questions accumulate without picking a best answer it will get deleted.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because some Yahoo is being a jerk to you

probably for something you may have

said..or just to be a power tripper

• 1 decade ago

check your email, you should've got an email from yahoo explaining the reason they got deleted.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.