bm1992 asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

which teams with a little help can make the playoffs next year in 2008?

i think greenbay they draft a few offensive players and if favre comes back to the pack they could be a good team

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Look for the Titans. They will be TOUGH.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Denver, Washington, Buffalo

Tennesee will have it tough next year. The pressure will be Young to progress as a passer. He will regress, but the team will keep it interesting.

Teams on the decline:

Carolina-questions about QB; they also seem to lose their basic offense scheme of running the ball and the d-line does not generate the rush like it did-look for John Fox to be on the hot seat next seaason, especially if Bill Cowher does leave the Steelers and moves to his home in Raleigh

Jacksonville-Jack Del Rio has managed to alienate his QB with an "ankle injury" that Leftwich says he could have played on, and he did it for David Garrard; Fred Taylor wants out and the receivers still can't make the big play-something is going on in the locker room and Del Rio could find himself at odds with the team

Dallas-It will be T.O.'s second season with the team. Depending on how the playoffs go, T.O. will be making headlines for the wrong reasons this offseason and Bill might not want to have anything to do with it anymore

• 1 decade ago

San Francisco 49ers. They made strides on offense this year and beat some quality teams. Their 2007 draft will focus on defense, which hopefully should get them an extra win or two and in the NFC, 9-7 is in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm thinking the Titans are going to be a serious contender next season. If they can keep up the momentum from this year. Get Vince Young a little more practice, work on a few things, and you're going to have a killer team next year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Broncos man that has to be frustrating missing the playoffs by one Field goal to the 49ers no less man i would be kicking myself for months to come if i was a Denver fan but wait I'm red all the way GO CHIEFS!!

PS any team in the NFC

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oakland Raiders.

• 1 decade ago

The Carolina Panthers

We just need to refocus and quit giving the dang game away. Jake Delhomme has to calm down and stick to his game. The D is doing all they can, Offense just kept giving game after game away.

Source(s): A disappointing season
  • 1 decade ago

THE STEELERS WILL BE CHAMPS AGAIN THEY WILL CUT DOWN ON TURNOVERS AND TROY POLAMALU AND HINES WARD WILL BE BACK FOR THE WHOLE SEASON. GUNNING FOR RING NUMBER 6!!!!!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.