Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why am I so hairy?

I'm asain, and my arms are hairless, but everywhere on my body covered with a t-shirt is very hairy. My shoulders are hairy, my chest, back, and belly are hairy also. Why is this so?

Favorite Answer

the amount of hair a man sprouts on his body is genertically determined. if you were able to search your ancestry, on both sides of the family, someone (father, grandfather, great-grandfather, on....) was hairy and passed that on to you. mother nature plays some mean tricks on us.

i, too, am very hairy. during my dating days i never went anywhere with a girl where i'd have to take off my shirt. the few occasions of pre-marital sex usually resulted in the end of the relationship. it was quite apparent that the girls were turned off by the extent of my hairy body.

i did meet and fall in love with a woman who loves the amount of hair i have. she tells me it gives her comfort to be married to a hairy man. the smooth look turns her off.

bottom line-find someone who accepts you for the amount of hair you have.

• john

if u dont like being hairy wax it

• Maple

It's genetic, plus a healthy level of male hormones. Enjoy your hair - many women find it very sexy!

that come from genetics. mother should not have screw monkey or father should not screw monkey, but that why you hairy. blame it on monkey genetics.

your turning into a werewolf : )