can you tell me about the impact of a microbe in human life including the useful and harmful effects?

i need you to tell me about the impact of any one microbe in human life including the useful and harmful effects of that particular microbe. also, do include the web addresses regarding the subject.

Favorite Answer

e coli is the most well known.

you have billions of these in and on you, mostly in your lower intestine. these usually are harmless and prevent infections from other microbes and aid in digestion. some strains can be harmful, like the one on the spinach recently. they can make you sick or kill you.

• Pamela

Well, I suppose the bacteria think so! It's all a matter of perspective. I arrogantly assume my life's purpose is a little more noble than that. I don't expect to save the world, but I may be one of those who makes a difference for the better if I keep trying.