Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

eating problems!?

ok well i used to eat like a pig and always stay skinny as a pole but just recently i was sick...i stoped eatin cause i kept getting sick..i lost 5 lbs over 3 days...but when i got better i cant eat anything..i'm never hungry...i now skip breakfast, and sometimes lunch and dinner and just snack on lite foods(a sall piece of candy between meals, bag of chips,unheathy verry small foods) i beginning to wonder if i am turning anorexic...i dont know that much about anorexia exept its a type of eating disorder...i dont know what to do and i'm not missin my meals on perpose i just cant eat cause my stomach hurts if i make myself eat...what do i do??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you may have some physical condition... go to a doctor and see what is wrong...or it could be mental..but my advice would be get checked out...good luck..happy new years..

• ceegt
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You said you aren't able to eat, but this isn't entirely true because you are eating, just not eating healthy. If your stomache is upset and you haven't an appetite, then start by substituting those unhealthy snacks for healthy snacks. Replace that bag of chips with yogurt, or perhaps a piece of fruit, even a graham cracker with peanut butter. If you manage to get down a small bag of chips, then these are all small snacks that you shouldn't have trouble getting down as well. For the first few days try eating like this maybe 6-8 times a day, just one healthy snack at a time, after a day or two, try eating a little more, have the yogurt and add another snack with it....or maybe at lunch try having a small bowl of soup. You get the picture. But, if after 2 or 3 days you are still having stomache aches and having a hard time eating, then see your doctor. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

• 1 decade ago

Could be blood sugar, endocrinology, all sorts of possibilities up to & including stomach Cancer, side effects of meds that are serious,the list goes on.

Do yourself a favor & make it your first priority to see a Dr. in 2007.

Source(s): experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need to see a doc to find out what is causing your stomach pain. Something is wrong but only the doc can help you figure it out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR, SOMETHING IS WRONG. i WANT TO MAKE YOURSELF HEALTHY SO PROMISE ME YOU WILL MAKE IT A RESOLUTION TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR ASAP

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.