I love to Chat.?

I am 13 years old,and I love to chat,not flirt,or date.I just wanna make new friends.So,my yahoo account is JessicaPelfrey18@Yahoo.com.Thanks! I really appricate it!

I am sorry about this1 My little bro,who is 11,got on here,and gave out MY email address.I am actually 16.I am soo sorry.

I dont wanna chat.Please dont email me!

Favorite Answer

my sn is five0nineultra on AIM ♥ kisses

• Lisa

Falling love in first sight or chat can't be called love. Love brings two minds united provided they under stand each other properly.

Well-If you want my aim email me-like they said, sharing that type of stuff isn't a good idea. So, I'd be more than happy to chat with ya-but just email me at freedom2shit@yahoo-if you want to know my aim. But, other than that happy new year!

You be safe out there and have a great New Year.And remeber to always have a great life because it goes by so fast that you can get lost.

Welcome to Yahoo! Answers. Just make sure you a very clear with your questions. E-mail me @t mall_blue_dragons@yahoo.com

Good Luck with everything. If you need any help just e-mail me and I'll help you anyway I can.

Source(s): From a Gentlemen
  • Joho

go for ti but be careful to who u talk to, good luck and have a happy new year.

hey jessica, this service is called yahoo answers, you come here to ask QUESTIONS, and answer them, so please dont leave things like that, i thought you were gonna say your addicted to chatting or something, and i would have had an answer for ya, but this is just kinda lame to read stuff like this, but hey, i got 2 points

I would be more careful about giving out your information.

u should love to pay attention to skool and get good grades first okay not chat education comes first

U can msg me at spectors_camus@yahoo.com if u 1 2chat. I dun mind with it.

TakeCare............