My question is can you have implantation bleeding and later an eptopic pregnancy?

I'm not talking about the pain and spotting that is common in ectopic preg. I want to know if tiny brown spotting occurs when the embreo implants in the tube between 6-12 days past ovulation.

Favorite Answer

It is possible.But if your experiencing any of the follwing or experience in the next couple days you need to go get checked out asap. vaginal bleeding, abdominal or pelvic pain (usually stronger on one side), shoulder pain, weakness, or dizziness. Sometimes you can get brown or dark bleeding either the beging of your period and you have had a miscarriage or if your having a miscarriage.

I can only tell you about what happened to me. I never had any external bleeding at all. I was 6 weeks when my right fallopian tube ruptured. I had over a liter of blood in my abdomen when they went in to do the surgery and not a single drop was coming out of me prior. I never had any spotting at all during those 6 weeks. I'm not sure if you could have any spotting when you have a tubal pregnancy. I mean besides what's coming from the uterus, which would (being brown) be normal in any pregnancy. The blood that is brown is old blood any way and is nothing bad.

Brown spotting (as opposed to red spotting) is associated with ectopic pregnancies. Red spotting is related to implantation bleeding. I would see a doctor because if an ectopic pregnancy does not resolve itself, it can damage the fallopian tube.

Implantation bleeding occurs when the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. It's just the uterine tissue that's release when the cell burrows in, I honestly don't think you'd see any bleeding if it implants into the fallopian tube. You should be alright.

not that i've heard of some women just get brown spotting normally just because the body has extra stuff to get rid of this can even be 2 weeks after your period implantation bleeding is usually pink