Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I want my homeboy June-bug to sell me a boost movile phone but I cant pay him untill tomorow!!!!!?

Can anybody tell me how to convince him to give me the phone and me pay him tomorrow night?

• Karma
    Favorite Answer

If you can't afford it, you probably don't need it anyway. Nothing is so pressing, short of health, that can't wait 24 hrs.

Besides, I really hope "boost" doesn't mean stolen. If so, didn't your mother teach you anything?

2

Source(s): 100% Free Cell Phone - http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?grbz

holla esmerald go give him some head you nasty hoe, yeah this is big twink-e loco biotch reportate pendeja. dont let me catch you hoeing around my town, around my family ***** your a disgusting person esmeralda yeah you played me someday someone will pay you i mean play you, look at me fool you got me hooked on crystal pendeja you took me down with you and you just walked away from me because i didnt want to give you dope i hope you go to jail and rott in hell for me your the dumbest human alive, human is to good the dumbest ***** in LENNOX **** you and your little dumb cracked out friends biotch you did me dirty, i aint going to do **** to you ill let god do my justice on you make your life inpossible never find another love like mines. alrato estupida, you can run but you cant hide so just come on lets be smokin buddies and **** buddie, love ya (yeah right ha hah ha) you old fart ahhhhhh i hate you just kiddin

give him some benefits, maybe he throws in the phone as tip.