Do you thing EZ Cheese is like Heat Attack in a Can? Or do you feel it's just as bad as any other junk food?

It seems like it would be really bad for you but so are chips. Is EZ cheese any worse?

Favorite Answer

Oh how I love the ez cheese! I think it must be bad because it is delicious. I am not fat and am not ugly and am not lame, and am in love with ez cheese, and am metal beyond all belief! So, in synopsis, the more metal you are the better you metabolize the ez cheese! Being metal rules!

No, I do not. I think that most are made w/real cheese, so they are no different than eating reg cheeses. If that increases heart attack, than well, ok. Yes, this is processed, just like cheez whiz or kraft singles. But, it still has the calcium!!

And for the record, potato chips are not 'that' bad for you. Usually very lil fat, fried in veg or soybean oil, canola. They are simply empty calories. Like everything, eat in moderation. I would not make this a reg part of a diet, no. But for a gathering on crackers and such...I see no real problem.

Not any worse than eating fries.