Is he the one?

Theres this guy that i really like. he lives in my neighborhood but i cant tell if he likes me. We always watch titanic together and we play games together and sometimes when we do that he pulls me to the ground and stuff and he like tickels me and stuff. i want to think he likes me but how do i know hes not playing me? should I tell him i like him?

Favorite Answer

sounds like he likes you to me

I would advise you to tell him; but for the "how do i know he's not playing me" part is rather hard to be answered. There is a thin lining differentiating a good guy and a bad guy today, but I think that friend of you is a good guy. Am I right? Is he sincere? Is he kind to you? Ask yourselves those question.

But, yes, you have to tell him.

Source(s): Now, this is the problems with girls today; they are afraid that the guy who expressed their loves to them are just playing them.. (sigh)

As for him being "The One" that could be, but i doubt it since you sound very very young. Keep having fun with him and see what happens. Sounds like he likes you. I'm a big believer of guys coming to the girl... don't tell him you like him unless he asks. Flirt and see what happens.

OF COURSE, HE IS WATCHING TITANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT SOUNDS LIKE HE IS PRETTY SHY, I WAS SIMILAR YEARS AGO. SO NEXT TIME HE PULLS YOU DOWN PLAYING AROUND, LAY A BIG FAT JUICY ONE ON HIM. THAT WILL SURPRISE THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. BELIEVE ME, HE WANTS IT. AND IF IT SHOULD BACKFIRE ON YOU, THEN HE IS GAY AND YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. JUST DO IT, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID, THEN YOU CAN GIVE HIM CRAP FOR YOU MAKING THE FIRST MOVE.

Girl I like this one guy but I can't tell if he likes me either

Tell him. Sounds like he is interested in you anyway.

Good luck!

• TBONE

yes

• Joho

he likes u. good luck and have a happy new year.

he is playing you like a fidle.

yea tell him. you will never know if you dont