how to get a boyfriend.. before going back to school?

I'm 12 and i want a boyfriend. most kids at school do. I'm not ugly. i'm actually pretty hot but no one has asked me out. i think it's because boys are afraid to go out with a black girl. ( their are only 4 black kids in my grade including me). what should i don to get this boy as my boyfriend. i think he likes me

oh and the boy i like who likes me back is black

he also knows i like him

• Rick R
    Favorite Answer

Grow up and mature before you date.

Enjoy your childhood before you date, you are very young to be interested in boys, you have your whole life ahead of you - plenty of time for dating. Concentrate on your studies and be content with who you are with or without a boyfriend, it does not matter.

Guys at your age actually like - smart -studious girls.

The Best Way - study hard and get great marks - they find it a challenge to be your bf.

Do subtle things to get his attention, say hi when you walk by, take interest in his hobbies. Eventually, when you feel close and you're friends, tell him that you want to be more than friends and ask HIM out.

Well, that is one wish you should of asked Santa for, and he could of wrapped him in gft wrap paper when you awoke in the morning and walla-there is your boyfriend-that is if you were nice and not naughty-I think wishing for that now...is kind of too late-lol.

• Joho

your too young grow up and focus on school. good luck and have a happy new year.

smile a lot at him.