help us stay awake!! It's new years!!!! My time it's 1:32AM. i got 2 of my best buds here. were all 11.

right now we're playin' call of duty (on the XBOX 360) we're 'bout ta switch to Halo 2. We're all chugin' full throtles and twizlas and chips and all that crap. what else can we do to stay awake?

yeah!!! GIRLS R AWESOME. I just watched dick clacks rockin' new year's eve and d*** fergie and christina were smokin'!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmm

• maamu
    Favorite Answer

Make a pot of coffee.

M

• Here goes my best attempt at keeping you and your 'buds' awake.

Well once there was this toy firetruck and it didn't like to be red, it wanted to be green with orange stripes. It's mother toy firetruck thought her son was totally zany and, after confirming this with her husband, sent him to a ward for the toy loons. He made no friends but this one toy gypsy. He immmediately fell in love with her, though they were of seperate toy groups and he was from Taiwan while she was from Ohio. She was in love with a blue water bottle. THE END

go outside and look at the first stars in the sky of the new year.

hey dude tell me yalls gamertags on Call of Duty 2 mine is Sostras please give me urs so i can play u u can help keep me up too

talk about girls.............