mike s asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Why is my city making everyone have to get a micro chip or whatever placed in our wrist.They say it is safe?

and it holds all our medical information and etc.It kind of scares me,but it appears there is no choice,what is this world coming to?Should I be scared or is this just the future?

Favorite Answer

And this city would be located where? And your source would be?

It would scare me too and I will die before anyone makes me get a chip in my wrist. It's just another way for the government to know where everyone is at all times. It's GPS for people. At least that is my opinion.

Yeah, I don't know what city you live in, I don't think you can be serious though, because they couldn't MAKE everyone get a chip in their wrist. That sounds very armageddonish.

where? have not heard of this. If you are Christian do not accept the micro chip. I'd move away from there if this is true. It has to do with the return of Christ, and the anti-christ.

tell me where you live so i know not to go there.

that kind of stuff scares me too and i can't believe that you don't have a choice in the matter.

it may be time for you to move my friend

Will you please press the "Edit" or the "Add Information" button and tell us what city you are in?

Do you have epilepsy or some medical disorder that would require this information in an emergency?

what the hell city do you live in? i would say its just the future, and probably a lot safer to have your info with you at all times, but seriously, email me and tell me what city that is?

ITS COOL DUDE,WE BEEN DOING THIS IN OUR TOWN FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW,WE DONT EVEN HARDLY CARRY CASH THEY JUST SWIPE OUR WRIST AND THATS IT.EVEN HAVE COKE MACHINES AND YOU JUST SWIPE ACROSS THE MACHINE AND YOU HAVE YOUR DRINK.IVE BEEN TOLD IN A FEW YEARS EVERYONE WILL HAVE THIS CHIP.

i think i would pack up and move, stepford much