how 2 send photos through mail?

i wana send photos through yahoo mail,but when i try it says 2 send through attachments,but i wanna send like html attchments,plz say how 2 send such photos.it should be like when someone opens my mails directly photos come.plz help me.

Favorite Answer

For that to be done, you should download Photo Mail, an additional tool which is available with Yahoo!. With this, you will be given the option of sending the files directly onto the mail or as attachments. You can then choose to send it directly onto the mail.

And Voila! you are done!!!

Hope this helped.

For users of the original Yahoo! Mail service, "jobless" is correct, one has to download and install Yahoo!'s Photo Mail application (see link below) to embed a photo (actually a thumbnail of it) in the body of your email. But one can also attach photo files as attachments.

For users of the new Yahoo! Beta Mail, you can only attach photo files, or upload your photos to one of the many photo-sharing services (flikr.com comes to mind as one example) and email your pals the link. Frankly I recommend the latter as your emails will go a lot faster and consume a lot less space if you do it this way anyhow. I am guessing that Yahoo! is working on some fancy way to do this and it just hasn't gotten into Beta yet.

It relies upon on which e mail you're utilising. maximum are similar, having a button below the concern line that asserts "connect a record." After searching the attachment button, you'd manage to browse your computing device's files, hit upon the image, click on it, and that's going to start up importing. The image is then connected to the e-mail. once you upload a recipient, concern, and body textual content, you're prepared to deliver. it is also conceivable to manage to connect yet another (or various different) image/record. In gmail, an "connect yet another record" button shows up below the first attachment. i am hoping this helps.

that doesn't really work for me iether but you should just open a image hosting account like at photobucket.com(free) and upload ur photos , then you can send ur friend the link to the page and they can browse freely