Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Prostate problem?

Okay, I am a little freaked out. But I have had this pimple (more like a bump) on my penis for few months. It reoccurs every few months -- the puss comes out and it goes away. It comes back in the VERY same spot. This time, it has not burst ---and it seems to be inside the skin.

This time, this is really bothering me. My doctor's appointment is not until Friday, and I am just a litlte freaked out.

Anyone know what it could be?

Favorite Answer

it sounds like a form of std. until it's totally cleared up, make sure you practice safe sex. don't cancel your doctor's appt.

No clue what it might be but I am wondering why you titled your question prostate problem. The prostate is located internally and your post concerns a spot on your penis not something on dealing with your prostate gland.

Doesn't sound like a Prostrate Problem. Don't worry. The doctor will handle it.

I Cr 13;8a

Happy New Year.

Well it is not likely to be a prostate problem due to your prostate being in your ***.