Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

OK tna vs wwe people say that tna is better than wwe is this true? plz let me know?

Favorite Answer

Tna has way better wrestling, but WWE has more money and a better foundation. WWE has went so long without competition that it really doesn't seem to care what they put on tv. I think people like TNA simply because its different. WWE has become too predictable. I am a TNA fan and I think TNA is a thousand times better than WWE. If this was of any help, please vote for it as the best answer. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is true, because you know why because TNA has some of the most talented people in wrestling you all call them WWE rejects I don't know why. Fan base wise it's WWE, talent wise it's TNA.

wwe has went down and is thriving on familiarity and history. they have more money and better tv deals. talent wise and wrestling wise, tna is by far the better product right now. i mean, think about it, u rather see k-fed vrs. cena, or samoa joe vrs. kurt angle. wwe's lack of a crusierweight division or the talents of the x division. tna's tag team division, or wwe's diminished tag team division. and finally u want 2 see your heavy weight champion wrestle someone that's good, or see him talk 4 10 minutes and wrestle santa claus.

Source(s): over 20 years of embracing this great sport called wrestling

TNA is full of WWE rejects and cast off's. So I don't think in any way shape or form that they are "better."

because jeff jarrett got the baby meat lookin lyke talib kweli eatin bacon jerkin off 2 shawnna wit spiro curls

whos been sayen that because tna sucks wwe rules

Source(s): wwe rules

no way dawg, wwe is so much cooler even though everything is fake like triple h's sledge hammer. it's probably plastic

it can never be