Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i know its all they think about.?

ok so this guy i like lost his viginity like a while back. and i was wondering if we date if thats what he will be expecting. because his last girlfriend gave it to him. and im not going to do it just because. so i just wanna know if he will be expecting that and if thats all he will want.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all, KUDOS to you for not giving it away!

Second, if you go on a date with this guy and he tries to make a pass at you, right up front be honest and firm with him that you won't go all the way. If he's worth keeping, he'll respect you for that.

• 1 decade ago

Guys are guys. So, lets face it, if he has had sex before, then he more than likely will be having those thoughts again.

I'm not saying that he can't control himself, but sometimes guys have a hard time controlling those urges.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don`t be like the hs last hoodrat. if you are not a hundred percent sure that you WANT to do it, forget it.the last thing you want is to do it to keep him around and then regret it when you break up. plus i`ve heard its a good way to keep the relationship alive, since you arent bored now that you`ve already had sex. keep syou looking forward to something. good luck!

Source(s): muah
  • 1 decade ago

if that guy is very respectfull,he should want you not what you have between your legs,it also takes alot of self respect to not give it up,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • combs
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

if he bugs u about it leave him simple isnt it?

• 1 decade ago

YES, YES AND PRETTY MUCH, ESPECIALLY IF HE IS YOUNG!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you tell him beforehand, no hanky panky.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.