If you were around your middle-late teenager years and that was the only time you could have kids, would you?

Or would you not have kids at all because you were unable to later? I would have my kids at a young age to have them, all 3 of them.

Favorite Answer

When I was 19 I had a miscarriage and the doc told me I could never have kids. I went 6 years wishing that I could of had a chance to have at least one, then it happened last year I got pregnant, I was happy and scared of another miscarriage. After I had my daughter the doc told me if I wanted any more I needed to have them with in the next 3 years or I probably couldn't. I had a really hard pregnancy and had to be induced 6 weeks early. I want more kids but when I got pregnant I kept saying that I didn't want to have another til this one was 5 or so. But since I know what I know now I'm going to try to have another next year. So, yes I would rather have kids when I was young than to not have them at all. Because being a mother is really great!!

No, because the mid to late teen years is a time for growing up and making mistakes, not being a parent. I would just adopt my kids later in life with someone I love and are married too. A child is a child no matter if they are biological or adopted.

• Keyne

Yes, I would. I love kids and want to have six myself. Have children, at all costs. Just make sure you have the time and money to support them.

However, if you don't want to now, as others have said, you could adopt later, if you'd like. It's just opening your heart and home to other children, and they could be like your children, even if they didn't come from your womb.

• ©2009

One would think it is more important to have children with the person you truly love and would also make a great parent for those children. Adoption is always an option if you cannot bear children later.

I, myself, would not have been ready. I would adopt children when I was. I may have to do this anyway because of health concerns, and hey, there's nothing wrong with adoption.

yes i would b/c i wan sum1 tha will pass down mi name in th family tree n thy would love me 4 me even if th mom left me i wan 3 kids to 1boy 1girl n maby another boy i don kno

it depends on whether i was with the person i truely loved Having kids just because you can is irresponsible

• Neev

when i was that young i wanted kids really bad but couldn't and now that i'm alot older i'm so glad cause i don't want any.

• Fang

No! I NEVER want to have kids! And I certainaly wouldn't want to have them during my teen years.Why ruin your life while so young?

• Mag

yes, i would