Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Have you ever considered your current religion foolish?

Before converting, that is. Have you ever thought, "I would never lower myself to believe in that garbage" but now you firmly do believe it?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I never considered Christianity foolish but I did consider Christians fools. Now I have come to appreciate that everyone does foolish things sometimes and it is not a basis for not considering a faith.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, before I knew a darned thing about it, I thought that Hinduism was a silly, not very deep religion. Boy was I ever wrong!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I follow a spirituality that I sometimes think is completely foolish and made-up. I'm a major doubter of things and so ... I have these doubts even when I'm practicing it :(

• 1 decade ago

No not really, I just thought it was something for "church" people, didn't know much about it. I do think some people are foolish with it though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Whether people consider it foolish or not, I love Jesus.

I Cr 13;8a

Happy New Year

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh, my, yes! I thought Catholicism was so false I tried to "rescue" people from its "evil clutches", but when I finally REALLY studied it, I became convinced it was true and converted.

• Me
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i have been a believer from the first day i spoke to jesus and he spoke back about 8-9 yrs old

• jsjmlj
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think all religions are foolish .

• 1 decade ago

Are religions any different from each other ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i believe in my religion seriously

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.