Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Have you ever considered your current religion foolish?

Before converting, that is. Have you ever thought, "I would never lower myself to believe in that garbage" but now you firmly do believe it?

Favorite Answer

I never considered Christianity foolish but I did consider Christians fools. Now I have come to appreciate that everyone does foolish things sometimes and it is not a basis for not considering a faith.

Yes, before I knew a darned thing about it, I thought that Hinduism was a silly, not very deep religion. Boy was I ever wrong!

I follow a spirituality that I sometimes think is completely foolish and made-up. I'm a major doubter of things and so ... I have these doubts even when I'm practicing it :(

No not really, I just thought it was something for "church" people, didn't know much about it. I do think some people are foolish with it though.

Whether people consider it foolish or not, I love Jesus.

I Cr 13;8a

Happy New Year

Oh, my, yes! I thought Catholicism was so false I tried to "rescue" people from its "evil clutches", but when I finally REALLY studied it, I became convinced it was true and converted.

• Me

i have been a believer from the first day i spoke to jesus and he spoke back about 8-9 yrs old

• jsjmlj

I think all religions are foolish .

Are religions any different from each other ?

i believe in my religion seriously