Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

what is the best way to celebrate the new year?

I have alot of resolutions, but besides that I really don't know how I can celebrate. someone help!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go to sleep.

• JoJoBa
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The best way to celebrate the new year is to leave all that garbage in the year 2006 and enjoy life to the fullest.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Celebrate with family close by.. realize that the way it is in Heaven, so it shall be on '07 and have a Happy New Year!!! :)

• 1 decade ago

Hang out with ur friends or bf on car. Go to da spot whr they kaboom at 12. Scream tune on loud misic, try to loose urself. OR Throw a midnight party at ur house arrange disco lights and smoke machine have disco in ur room. Buy a huge cake and cut it at 12. OR U cud start food fight

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Seek the blessings of your God, Parents & also ask for forgivness for any harm by actions/ spoken / misdeeds . Spend some time with yourself, reflecting on your actions in the year gone, understand what you want & then PARTY.

• 1 decade ago

the best to pas new year is celebrate whith the friends and family

• 1 decade ago

watching t.v., danching, with family, near and dear is the best way to celebrate

• 1 decade ago

by goin to a famous place in ur country by seeing the fireworks n enjoy wth ur friends.

• 1 decade ago

Cheese dip, ginger ale, and lots of friends! That's all you need.

• 1 decade ago

with the ones you love

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.