Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I have a dating problem can you help me?

since about 2 years ago when I went out with this guy named Sam I haven't been able to keep a boyfriend very long. My longest relationship since then is a week and a half. And that's a recent record. What can I do?

since 2 years ago I have not been able to keep a boyfriend longer than a week and a hal.f I am not over Sam but I am the one who always breaks up them... I guess so they don't have a chance to break up with me like Sam did.

• Nocine
    Favorite Answer

Really not much if the fault belongs with them & not you... Best Wishes!

• You're gonna have to let go of Sam if you ever want to be in a healthy relationship. Would you want to be in a relationship with someone who still wasn't over someone while they were with you? That wouldn't be fair. Let go of Sam for someone that's worth your time and heart.

theres a couple of reasions for your problem 1 your standards are to high 2 your looking in the wrong places 3 maybe your not truly over sam 4 maybe you should try being single for a bit

Stop calling me!

(I'm just kidding, it's some other Sam)

Are you over Sam? If not, this could stop you from starting any new committments or moving on.

stop comparing them to sam, or go back to sam.

• combs

is really stupid how people do "i broke up with u" in highskool like i an achievement,if u really love the person it doesnt matter who broke up with each other the thing is u both will feel hurt or dont u think so?

Dont force yourself to date. Make yourself happy. Travel, hang out with your girlfriends and family. Work on yourself, work on your body and take up a hobby.

Think about the kind of guy your going out with is it the wrong kind?