Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I have a dating problem can you help me?

since about 2 years ago when I went out with this guy named Sam I haven't been able to keep a boyfriend very long. My longest relationship since then is a week and a half. And that's a recent record. What can I do?

Update:

since 2 years ago I have not been able to keep a boyfriend longer than a week and a hal.f I am not over Sam but I am the one who always breaks up them... I guess so they don't have a chance to break up with me like Sam did.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Nocine
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Really not much if the fault belongs with them & not you... Best Wishes!

• You're gonna have to let go of Sam if you ever want to be in a healthy relationship. Would you want to be in a relationship with someone who still wasn't over someone while they were with you? That wouldn't be fair. Let go of Sam for someone that's worth your time and heart.

• 1 decade ago

theres a couple of reasions for your problem 1 your standards are to high 2 your looking in the wrong places 3 maybe your not truly over sam 4 maybe you should try being single for a bit

• 1 decade ago

Stop calling me!

(I'm just kidding, it's some other Sam)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Are you over Sam? If not, this could stop you from starting any new committments or moving on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

stop comparing them to sam, or go back to sam.

• combs
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

is really stupid how people do "i broke up with u" in highskool like i an achievement,if u really love the person it doesnt matter who broke up with each other the thing is u both will feel hurt or dont u think so?

• 1 decade ago

Dont force yourself to date. Make yourself happy. Travel, hang out with your girlfriends and family. Work on yourself, work on your body and take up a hobby.

• 1 decade ago

Think about the kind of guy your going out with is it the wrong kind?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.