Registered Yahoogroup list member can send messages to group, but can not receive messages? Any suggestions?

have been the owner of a yahoogroup list for almost 8 years, but this is a first for me. The member having problems does not show as "bouncing" messages when I check yahoogroups. I tired deleting the member and re-subscribing him and it didn't work. The only curious bit of information I learned was that the user told me under his yahoo profile, that he has two e-mail addresses listed. But the one he is subscribed to in my group is listed as his "alternate E-mail address (primary). I don't know if this is part of the problem? Any suggestions?

• Favorite Answer

You haven't told us if this member was able to receive messages earlier. I assume you checked that the member has specified delivery mode as email (you can subscribe to Groups with no-email or special notices only).

Did you check the Yahoo Help pages (link is available on every Group page)? Specifically have you looked into

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/messages/mess...

Why did I stop receiving email from my group?

• wishon

Pl resnd yet another invitation to his ideal digital mail handle. Its attainable he did not quote his digital mail wisely or it is going to his unsolicited mail folder. He must additionally verify his unsolicited mail messages.