i just opened my sent box how can i send that same email again?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • maamu
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is more than one way to do it. I just move it back to my inbox and send it from there.

M

• 1 decade ago

Netscape Communicator and Thunderbird users know that one can open an email and re-send it.

But Yahoo! (both original and Beta) only allows forwarding if one wants to "resend" an email. Except ...

there is one trick that someone already mentioned, you can write up a sample email (like a template if you will) and save it in the Drafts folder. Then open the Drafts folder and double-click it. It will open in a new tab and you can change whatever you like (ie, To, CC, subject, body, whatever) and then send it! The original mail in the Drafts folder remains untouched until you erase it on purpose.

• 1 decade ago

Copy all the content from the mail in Sent folder, open compose mail in another window, and paste the content and teh email address, and save it as draft. (In case you want to send it again!!)

Now go to Draft folder, and click on the mail you just saved, and you can send it now.

If you need to send the same mail again, goto Drafts folder, click on that email, and you can send it!!

Hope this helped!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

click on the email that was sent

then click forward

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

FORWARD it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.