Do some of these darned screen names get on your nerves...What the heck do they mean?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mine is the perfect answer to a lot of these questions,,, lol

• 1 decade ago

They don't get on my nerves at all. If anything I'm jealous because I wasn't as creative. Yes, I do wonder about the meaning behind some of them, but that's what makes them fun, creative and secretive.

• 1 decade ago

Mine means "A World Of Hurt". Something funny that used to have me in stitches from childhood!

But, what is in a name?

• 1 decade ago

Very hard to tell, a lot of the time. Sometimes I prefer not knowing--gives the handles an allure ;D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • maamu
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Are you talking about our avatar names?

Mine is what my grandson called me when he was a baby. He is 8 years old now, and I am still his Maamu. The other grandbabies have followed suit and call me the same.

It has been my highest honor in life. :)

• 1 decade ago

You have to ask the individual that created the name

• 1 decade ago

I hope you don't lose any sleep over it. If thats the worst thing you have to worry about I'd say your life is going pretty well.

• 1 decade ago

i like my screen name i think its quite witty even though most people dont but its just my wit is too advanced for them (not trying to insult)

• 1 decade ago

yes there are alot of dumb screen names i think those people should be thrown in jail till they get there sences back

• 1 decade ago

I think they're great : )

Some people have got good imaginations!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.