Do some of these darned screen names get on your nerves...What the heck do they mean?

Favorite Answer

Mine is the perfect answer to a lot of these questions,,, lol

They don't get on my nerves at all. If anything I'm jealous because I wasn't as creative. Yes, I do wonder about the meaning behind some of them, but that's what makes them fun, creative and secretive.

Mine means "A World Of Hurt". Something funny that used to have me in stitches from childhood!

But, what is in a name?

Very hard to tell, a lot of the time. Sometimes I prefer not knowing--gives the handles an allure ;D

• maamu

Are you talking about our avatar names?

Mine is what my grandson called me when he was a baby. He is 8 years old now, and I am still his Maamu. The other grandbabies have followed suit and call me the same.

It has been my highest honor in life. :)

You have to ask the individual that created the name

I hope you don't lose any sleep over it. If thats the worst thing you have to worry about I'd say your life is going pretty well.

i like my screen name i think its quite witty even though most people dont but its just my wit is too advanced for them (not trying to insult)

yes there are alot of dumb screen names i think those people should be thrown in jail till they get there sences back

I think they're great : )

Some people have got good imaginations!