Isn't it amazing the show on MSNBC? To catch a predator? Have you ever watched it?

How they can find out whether someone is a victim or a predator on-line. Amazing stuff. The FBI can do amazing things online. Or whatever agency that is...they confuse me.

<blond moment>

Favorite Answer

Yeah I've seen it. I find it frightening how normal some of those men appear.

it is not entrapement. they are very careful to no longer pass online and say issues like "15 needs warm intercourse with person". They get online as a minor and anticipate the predators to come back to them. i myself get exhilaration from the coach for doing what they are doing. It has positioned the phobia of god into those pervs and that they think of two times approximately pass to the homes of youthful toddlers. As for the guy that committed sucide. It replaced into no longer NBC's fault that he went to that domicile to have intercourse with a new child. i'm optimistic he replaced into embarrased. His kin existence replaced into over. His profession ruined. He took the common way out. As for being unethical, no it is not. those style of shows have been on for years, frequently coping with drugs. seem at how prevalent law enforcement officers has been for years. those shows are important to instruct human beings on the underbelly of our society and, in the words of the large GI Joe, "understanding is 0.5 the conflict."

The show is hilarious! Some of these men start balling when they are caught. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

Is that about those pedaphiles? I love it! It is so funny to watch those fools walk into those homes looking for those kids! Especially when they start getting naked right there in the kitchen!!!HILARIOUS!

i love it when the one guy came in and wanted a hug. then chris hansen said,"no hug for me"? i love watching those losers get arrested! (and humiliated)

I've always wanted to see that show. Sounds pretty good. : )

• micho

well its just a show

yah,, and how come all the guys are answering this question

luv that show..lls

They can't catch me (LOL)