Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls: when dancing at a club with a guy..?

I'm new to club dancing. When dancing real close, dirty with a guy, and your right up at him or turn your back to him, are you "wanting" to feel it or no? Not sure if I'm supposed to keep my space a little or if the girls are wanting to feel it.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Tina
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if the girl pushes >hers< in to >yours< my god it can only mean one thing she needs to FEEL its real good ;) if a girl comes to the club just for dancing then she will keep a distance ;) there's a difference. get the point?

• wishon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No, some guy observed me and virtually compelled me to bounce with him, my boyfriend wasn't there... I even have memories of shouting by the song "i'm TAKEN" and "GET YOUR palms OFF!" not against the regulation to bounce, espesh if yet another lady became there too, basically exciting i assume.

• 1 decade ago

Well when I go to the club I let them come to me and they buy me drinks and we dance dirty I'm talking dirty, he starts to rubbing his hands on my boobs and feeling my butt !!!!!!!!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think your best bet is if doubt, don't touch. I don't think they are turning around for you to feel their bottom. So, I would say don't do it you might get slapped. God bless****

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well i deff dont wanna feel it! but some girls r different! happy new year!

• if she backs into you I guess that should be a hint, if she lands on you that should also be a hint.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they want to feel it alright.

• 1 decade ago

a little space please, alot of us just go out to have fun.... not be molested

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

feel it :) :) :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.