What are some good conversation topics for you and your gf on the phone?

me and my gf are always talking but we sometimes run out of things to say. so does any1 know something to talk about?

Favorite Answer

well start of with ur day!

then tell her when u missed her in one time and a situation that reminded u of her.ellaborate it....if she's give u any nice personal gifts add saying..i was missing you and got that gift...if its a book then read it.if it was some clothing,i wore it...so on!

u could also ask her about the day...

in the middle of the conversation...u know make her curious saying.DO YOU KNOW..wait till she replies and then say I LOVE YOU! My fiance always does it and i always get cough to this curiosity thing!

if u text msg eachother collect the few precious ones she's sent u..and then when the same date arrives in the next year or next month,,,u could call and remind her about the msg...and ur'll can chat about it!

as soon as she picks up the phone say....Ummmuaaah and give her a kiss....after that everything will be normal.she'll be talking after that!! heheh

enjoy!

Source(s): My Life

Anything. Work, friends, latest movie or TV show you saw. Me and my boyfriend used to just ask each other questions about each other, just to get to know each other better and learn more about one another.

If you don't have much to talk about one day, then keep the conversation short and simple. The next day, you both might be flowing with conversation.

random conversations are always the best dont plan on what to say thats gon be a big mistake

talk about this awesome story! (also part 2)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200612...

talk about saddam.

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THE POINT, YOU DON'T CARE WHAT SHE IS SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!