jj g asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

What do girls think?

I am 15. My penis is 6.5 inches and uncircumsized.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

your size is above normal for your age.. just keep it clean and you should have no promblem with the ladies

• 1 decade ago

We think you are too young to even consider using that thing! At your age, you don't know how to pleasure a woman anyway, (much less a young girl!) so just keep it in your pants and let it mature for a few more years. Read up on STDs and cover that thing in latex everytime you use it, Romeo!

• 1 decade ago

I hate to even think about you measuring yourself as if it makes a difference. Only a guy would care. Leave your penis alone and find something better to do.

• 1 decade ago

your 15 enjoy your childhood your penis isnt going anywhere.......it will be there for a long time, long after it stops working years from now it wills till be there so just enjoy your childhood it will be gone before you knwo it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to tell you the truth girls accutally could care less about the size....we dont have ime to pay attention so keep a good personality and make us laugh! we love that!

• 1 decade ago

Think of what. Anyway your size and age do not match

• 1 decade ago

So what is the question??? Other then being small.. and I hope and pray you keep it clean... I just think you are nothing but jailbait!!!

• 1 decade ago

well, the average is supposedly 5 inches so your doing good.

but i prefer circumsized penises.

• 1 decade ago

Girls don't think about that....guys do.

You are NORMAL.

• 1 decade ago

email me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.