jj g asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

What do girls think?

I am 15. My penis is 6.5 inches and uncircumsized.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

your size is above normal for your age.. just keep it clean and you should have no promblem with the ladies

We think you are too young to even consider using that thing! At your age, you don't know how to pleasure a woman anyway, (much less a young girl!) so just keep it in your pants and let it mature for a few more years. Read up on STDs and cover that thing in latex everytime you use it, Romeo!

I hate to even think about you measuring yourself as if it makes a difference. Only a guy would care. Leave your penis alone and find something better to do.

your 15 enjoy your childhood your penis isnt going anywhere.......it will be there for a long time, long after it stops working years from now it wills till be there so just enjoy your childhood it will be gone before you knwo it.

to tell you the truth girls accutally could care less about the size....we dont have ime to pay attention so keep a good personality and make us laugh! we love that!

Think of what. Anyway your size and age do not match

So what is the question??? Other then being small.. and I hope and pray you keep it clean... I just think you are nothing but jailbait!!!

well, the average is supposedly 5 inches so your doing good.

but i prefer circumsized penises.

Girls don't think about that....guys do.

You are NORMAL.

email me