Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

I'm a girl rapper who's "thick"...what should I wear ON STAGE?

Give me ideas of what to wear on stage considering I'm a fat girl too. I have a great ZORRO hat. And I wear jeans regularily. What style would make me look most like a female who raps and not just a knock off of what the guys wear?

Favorite Answer

you should where a pink hoodie and some jeans that actually fits your shape. i'm not thick but if i was i would where this. also where a gold chain, or any kind of chain. keep your hood up with a baseball cap underneeth.

Wear some cargo capris, not jean... make it like a tan fabric if you can. Wear a white tank and gold necklaces hanging down. GoOd LUcK and HaVE fUn!

Forget about the thick and the fat! Just be yourself and enjoy all of the clothes, hats and jewelry that you can. Don't forget crazy shoes too. Best of luck to you!!

i go with the girl above me Suburban .... wear a pink hoodie, some capris or some nice baggy pants but that give you your thick body shape........ gangsta but still female style. Some nice shoes like nikes,adidas, jordans etc..... and start popin your colar...lol

Wear what you always do be yourself or try to look Hip-Hop. A crowd appreciates a rapper that is themselfs and doesn't pretend to be someone else.

i think you should shop around on websites like alloy.com torrid.com lanebryant.com and oldnavy.com which all have a wide variety of plus size clothing

I don't care if you rap, or skat, or yodle...

take a look at Anne Wilson ("Heart"); she dresses really cool for rockin' on the guitar---! and very FEM!

wear something gangsta but still has sex appeal from a women. Think like trina would.

Source(s): the rapper that went out with little wayne for awhile is trina or think like lil kim.

anything that feels comfortable. kinda baggy clothes. and dirty colored. like if looks kinda old but it actually is new.