Once the ball drops, what will you do?

I'm already getting slseepy, I think it's all this champagne

The ball hasn't dropped in California YET!

Favorite Answer

Check I still have 2 left?

The ball already dropped New York and I went.I had a good time and heard alot of singers and saw alot of famous people.Once the ball dropped alot of people went home but I stayed until the end.I just got home.I ope you have as much as fun as I did.HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well "The Peach" has dropped here. Now Its 2:25 AM Jan.1, 2007...........

Going to bed. Will probably tell the wife Happy New Year. Then a little ????? Then kiss , say goodnight & go to sleep.

She wants to go shopping in the morning.

The ball dropped here about a hour and 20 minutes ago. I'm not sleepy so I am sitting here answering questions.

The ball dropped a while ago, but for us Pacific time people it's still under midnight. I know I'm ready for bed!

About 3 mins after the ball dropped here, fireworks woke my daughter up so I has to get her back to sleep!!!

Go to bed! I'm tired. I'm not a night person, and 11:00 is really late for me. Right now it's 11:23. Not too long now! Are you ready to face the world for another year?

It already has in Georgia and i kissed someone. The best time to be kissed but it was a peach that dropped here

There is still about 35 minutes to go here in california. I think I will go to bed & be asleep by 12:10am.

I know, I live in Cali too...but technically it has dropped....in New York. :)

I will probably go to sleep, or better yet watch Fergie and RBD perform on ABC. I think I'll wait.