Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

i put my nintendo wii controller through the tv because the strap broke is there a warenty?

it broke the glass and the inside mother board

• matt
    Favorite Answer

the wii got RECALLED because of it's FAULTY controller.

• Lisa

I know I'm not in Japan, but I just wanted to say that I've swung my Wiimote around like crazy, but not let go of it (of course), and have had no problems with the strap. If anyone feels that the Wiimote will slip off their hand they should just get the gloves that go on it to strengthen their grip.

you will have to claim on your home contents insurance for a new TV i hope you are covered. failing that then you will have to contact the makers of the WII directly stating your claim.

assuming this is a genuine and not a made up problem.

and what were you playing that you were throwing the controller around so hard.

Great joke. I'm sure a plastic controller went through a metal and glass t.v. BUt if it did you should have the proper warranty papers that came with. On those papers are instructions. Nintendo recently recalled those. You have to contact them to get a new one. If you don't have your warranty papers then why did you ask this question? use punctuation and spell check, and and god forbid, use your brain!

I think half of these reports of wii motes going through tv's are bogus. You would have to be the incredible hulk to make a plastic remote shatter glass and imbed in a tv screen.

It's a joke. Just look at his previous posts.

I think he's a 360 troll since that's the only system that he hasn't posted a stupid question about it.

my dad is the vice president of EB games

he says no

sorry :[

you should have held onto it tighter.