Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

my computers keyboard is all messed?

so when i type i get wierd sybols and sometime saddons. when i hit the R key it looks like this r+yt and the W key does this w;. so how do i fix this and reset it

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    If it's a laptop, take it to a shop. If it's a regular keyboard, unscrew the back and pop the keys out. just make sure you right all the keys down if you don't know where they go. Then soak the keys in HOT water. Dry them off as best as you can before popping them back in.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Depends, sounds like its a Laptop?

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.