Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you wish your first kiss was more special?

Do you ever look back on your first kiss or boyfriend/girlfriend and wish you would have waited for something more special? Do you think waiting for the right person is better than dipping into whatever comes along, or the other way around? Hope you guys are loving 07!

Favorite Answer

hahah my first kiss was in a movie theatre :/ quite funny huh! for me i waited till the right person came along. its good in a sense that this makes both of you feel really special and privileged, but its not good in the sense that the first kiss is usually not good due to lack of experience, like mine was sloppy and wet. :/ it was both his and my first kiss, so we didn't mind much, but its so much better now. hahah.. happy 2007 to you too! :)

My first kiss with my current b/f was the best first kiss ever. Right out of a movie. We were walking along the beach in oregon, on the hottest day of the year, and we started wrestling around and fell down and he rolled on top of me and as he went in for the first kiss, I swear to you a wave came up and splashed us really gently, cuz we weren't to close to the water. It was so romantic, the best on ever! So to answer your question, No I don't with my kiss was more special, I don't think it could of been any better! Thanks for a great question and making me remember my kiss again. 5 years ago already...lol

• Pamela

Jessica Alba

I still haven't had mine... patiently waiting though. I am looking for the perfect place, with the perfect person, and at the perfect time. I am loving 2007!! :)

i have never kissed a boy in the mouth. so i don't know, but i am with ya. my first kiss should be special

lol, i know what you mean. my first was actually not that long ago, and even though it was nice, i wish that it was with someone else, even though i never had a chance with him. i guess theres always someone more special after you lose what you had.

lol my first kiss was electrifying. no joke. the sparks could be seen from everywhere between me and my bf (im still going out w/ him... its been more than 2 yrs (im in highskool))

• Joho

yes, I did it when I was 12, good luck and have a happy new year.

i wish that my first kiss was my choice.

• atbkkj

i think it cant hurt and there will be plenty of guys coming around