Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

2007 Honda CR-V v.s. 2007 Toyota RAV4, which one is better?

• Adios
    Favorite Answer

As much as I love Toyotas (bought a white Solara SLE convertible when we moved down South), I think the Honda CRV is a better choice. I drove one for 5 years until I gave it to my son when I got the convertible. It has about 120,000 miles on it and still going strong. Never had any problems -- just had to keep up with oil changes every 3500 miles and the timing belts at 90,000 (recommended). Some features better than the Toyota: Roomier, better visibility out of rear window, AWD so that the car even has good traction when it starts to rain, and little touches inside the car that shows Honda is truly thinking of their customers. So, Honda gets my vote, but Rav4 wouldn't be a bad choice either. Good luck and safe driving!!

• .

2007 Honda CR-V

• micho

i think 2007 Honda CR-V is the better

• Pamela

I like the Rav4 more. The exterior and styling looks better than the new CRV and it looks like the Rav4 has more room than the CRV. Also, the V6 is optional on every trim of the Rav4. I would recommend the Rav4

yota anyday..lls

dont know