Wut would u do???

well i've been in love with this kid for a year now and he doesnt no i like him. h obsessed with my best friend and my other friend likes him. i've done things to him that i regret, and i let him do things to me. idk if he likes me or not cause he gives me all these signs and stuff but idk. wut should i do? should i tell him i like him? should i just give up, cause he will never get over his obsession with my friend? should i sit down with him and talk to him about this? should i stop doing things to him and stop letting him do things to me? idk wut to do anymore i need help big time. please help im gunna go crazy if no one helps me..

• Favorite Answer

Sit down and have a talk with him. Tell him how you feel about him and ask how he feels about you. Tell him what you see between him and your best friend and if he does like you would he stop with the obsession. If he doesnt want to get over that then you dont need him keep looking there is alot of men out there and there is always that Mr. Right somewhere. Just dont give up. And about the things yall do to each other I would stop with that until you find out if he really likes you or if he is just using you. Hope this helps.

I don't know what kind of things u were doing to each other but i really think u should sit down with this guy and talk things out. u'll feel better and then u can get on with ur life no matter the outcome good luck

• Rick R

First off, do us all a favor and spell all words completely. You do have some problems here. If you like him, but he likes your friend. Why do you let him "do" things to you? How old are you anyway? 12? I dont think you are mature enough to be in a relationship if you cant talk to him about this or anything. Grow up.

you have to think if it was you ,how would you feel? real talk you shoud break hings off with him becuz a man will be a man ,but a man will only rspect you if you respect yourself,and being with your friends man isnt good at all i'm sure your pretty enough to attract your own friends.

You should consider your friends feelings first. As my brother would say Bros before hoes. (volugar yes but you get the point) Your friends will be there longer than guys they should come first.

• kitty

i think you very young,all life is in front of you i don't know what things you do to him or he dose to you, you have to stop,and move on, life is to short to waist time you will look back and smile,go to guys who are available,and like your self first,before anyone can like you,Good luck to you.

yes leave him alone you need to make yourself happy before you worry about what he wants.and stop doing "things" to him and stop letting him do "things" to you and your confusion should stop.regain you self respect.

• Joho

tell him. good luck and have a happy new year.