Why do women with really short hair...?

Think they are tough? Seriously, its not like some 5'6 girl with real short hair acting tough is fooling any of us guys. We could still very easily take advantage of her.

Favorite Answer

I know man, they suck.

I have short hair and I do not feel that I think that I am tough. I just am confident in myself and I know that I can defend myself if need be. I do beleive that your statement about still being able to take advantage of her very easily is a stupid remark, because obviously that is all you are thinking about. So there for I would in your words they act like they are tough because they probably read right through you.... to the fact that you think that you could easily take advantage of them.

• 2D

Hey, I'm a LADY with really short hair. I think I'm a pretty tough girl, meaning I can handle anything that comes my way. But physically I'm not that tough & I see no need to kick someone's @ss nor would I ever fight. I'm a true lady in every sense of the word. I'm a girly girl. But if I were you I wouldn't try to take advantage of me, b/c although I'm not tough I can take care of myself. And real men don't take advantage of anyone. Happy New Year.

• Dyan

come on...Women change their hair styles all the time. As a woman gets older, short hair actually makes her look younger. I am not old, but I wear my hair short because it is easy to take care of. Why do you think women with short hair are trying to act tough?

LOL! Heyy, I don't have very long hair, but it's somewhere in the middle, so I think it's short! I don't think I'm tough, but I know what you mean. There are a few girls in my classes who think they could beat you up because they got short, dead hair. Please. I mean, they couldn't beat up a pillow. I hate that!

I know a lot of women with short hair... I aint one of them, but i was told they like it short cause it is easy to take care of not cause their trying to be tough... Shoot some of us long hair women can whoop some booty too...

Do that and they'll send you down. Then we will see who is tough when you are get butt f***ed in prison. Take care : )

Just to change style. To have something different. For the convenience and manageability.

• Lynn

its not women with short hair but the womon. there are plenty of girls with short hair that aren't like that.

Never heard of anything like that.

im 5 6 and if even if i had long hair, i'd still kick your ***