Need serious help I can't decide. Can someone help me make the best decision?

I am in a relationship with a married woman. I love her very much and she is leaving her husband this month. I also have a dear dear friend that I dated about 13 years ago. I love her very much. I would do anything for either of these woman. I need help who I should be in a commited relationship with. Any input other than I shouldn't be in a realtionship with a married woman would help. Thank you.

• maamu
    Favorite Answer

I am going to tell you that you shouldn't chose the married women for reasons other than what you think

This married woman is not yet divorced, you will have to live though every trial an tribulation of those divorce proceedings. Then for 2 years after the divorce she will still be obsessing about it.

Spare your sanity. Go with the single woman.

M

Source(s): Went through a messy divorce

You have to think, is the married woman truly leaving her husband? And why did you stop seeing this girl from 13 years ago? Look at the pros and cons with each woman and then choose who outweighs the other.

it would depend on what u did with the married woman before she became separated from her husband. if she cheated on her husband with you she would be more likely to cheat on you in the future. you should go with your heart and try to imagine life without both of them and which ever scenario hurts you the most is the girl you should choose.

if the married woman is leaving her husband for you, then she is taking a big step toward you, and perhaps a risk, the other woman, you dated once before, and it ended, for whatever reason, it ended, so it was not meant to be... so i would go with the one who is leaving her husband to be with you.... though, you really shouldnt have gotten involved with a married lady.

• bea

Give yourse f more time to know how they differ in all aspects, then weigh how much of each one you cant live without...the tiniest variance could mean a lot..so give it a go!

• sinned

the married woman is cheating on her husband to be with you. what will stop her from cheating on you?

• atbkkj

you have to decide but who do you see yourself with 10 years from now, has the friend always been there for you?