Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

i want to know that wheather police come to my house or i have to go personally to meet them?

i want make my passport what documents are required for that all and the amount what will be needed to all of the things.

Favorite Answer

I don't know where you are. (Neither does anyone else here). Universally it is a good idea to visit first. Don't expect to get everthing settled though.People are generally more helpful if they can see that you have made an effort. Take as much documentation with you as you can.(It might save you a second trip).

If you do an internet search with "passport, application and the name of your country", you should get a few hits which you can rely on to be correct.

All the documents requirements and instructions are mentioned in passport form annexer.

Usually police come to notify you but for verification you must go to police station

if you need them to answer questions about your passport you should go to the police station and talk to them.

call kinkos