Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Who would u like to train with? Jiraiya, Orochimaru or tsunade and why?

Favorite Answer

Tsunade only because she's not as bad a Jiraiya or Orochimaru. Jiraiya is way too perverted, and Orochimaru is just an a**. Tsunade has her weak points, but she'll come through. After all she's the Hokage

• Tsunade. She's the best choice for me because Jiraiya's a perv and Snakes creep me out. And plus Tsunade's cool

I would probably train with Tsunade! We are both women. Jiraiya(ero-sannin) would be too busy looking for girls, and Orochimaru would be too busy with Kabuto in the back room! If he is not busy with Kbto, he would be trying to kill me for not being strong enough. Plus, if she can watch over a whole village, she would have no problems with me.

Jiraiya so i can have the chance to see girls in bikinis, or Tsunade because she is the 5th Hokage and she is very strong and wise.

I would like to train with Tsunade. It's because I can relate to her more since I'm also a female. I also like helping other people through healing. And she is so powerful and strong that's why I would like to train with her.

tsunade im a girl I dont want an ero-sensai

Id like to be a medical + fighter

and orochimaru's tongue scares me

I love how she with one flick could take out BOTH the stupid brothers thats power i want to have

Tsunade. I like her authority and plus, maybe she can give me some tips on how to stay young just to be prepared ; )

Tsunade, I always wanted to be medic

Jiraiya, he knows how to have a good time

i like to train wth orochimaru cause i like dark arts but not snake though.answer back at keimura_yuki@yahoo.com