if a guy/girl got you naked in the public restroom and left with all your clothes, what would u do?

Would you be mad at him or her? Would you wanna seek revenge?

• Favorite Answer

how would you let anyone get you naked in a public restroom????????? I'd be mad at me for being that STUPID

• Joho

I would be very mad but wont seek revenge. I would try to get out with nobody seeing.

Wrap yourself in toilet paper. Go for the zombie look. Yes, I would be very angry, and personally, I would seek revenge.

I would get very angry and humiliated. I'd scream for help and tell the police that culprit used me and took my clothes!

i would stay in the toilet until the shopping centre closes. then id go out and steal some clothes

i would seek revenge and do something to embarrass them back... has this ever happened to you?!

go to like a pool with them, wait till they r changing, take their clothes, then tell everyone that jessica simpson is signing autograpgs in the changing room!

Source(s): experince!!

call someone whom is a good friend whom won't rib me and beg them to bring something for me to wear.

I would be pissed off !?!? If this has happened to you, get even with that person.

I'd consider myself an idiot.