ok i ihad problem with gettting on yahoo and went through changing my PASS WORED SO NOW DONT KNOW WHAT PAS WOR

HAVE HAD PROBLEMS IN THE PASS WANTR ANSWERES PLEASE

AM I GOING TO GET AN ANSWER TONIGHT R AM I GOING TO BE IGNORED AND IF THATS THATS THE CASE I CAN FIND ANOTHER PROVIDER

Favorite Answer

Do not be so impatient!! There are thousands of questions in Yahoo Answers for us to browse and answer if we can do so.

Sign into yahoo.

Then click on Forgot Your Password.

It will open up a window asking for your secret question and answer. I hope you remember what they are when you first created your email address.

Yahoo will send you your password via email. You also would have an alternate email address, I am sure.

Hope that helps. Happy New Year!!!

~Winterlotus~

In case you haven't figured it out yet this version of messenger sucks and obviously they can't fix any of it. I sent them a question and they answer me with something totally unrelated. Not only can't they fix it they can't read either