Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

how do iget my i pod to work with my new computer?

my i pod use to work grand on my old computer but i cant get it to work on my new lap top does any1 know why and how can i fix this

Favorite Answer

there are two ways to do this, one: download the newest form of itunes, plug it in, and then upgrade or restore

two: buy a new usb cable if it does not recognize, and if it still doesnt show up,

put it on hold, take it off, press menu and center buttons simultaniously for 6 seconds, while the apple sign is showing press and hold the play and center buttons to enter disk mode, then hook it up. if it still doesnt work, its screwed...

PS: what type of ipod is it???

Sorry, guy, inspite of the indisputable fact that it sounds like you're boned. really a professional might want to retrieve the action picture out of your computing gadget, and it would want to be more most cost effective to easily purchase the action picture lower back. Sorry. p.s. different answerers are good about checking the Recycle Bin. If this is not there, inspite of the indisputable fact that, you're out of success.

I NEED 2 NO THAT 2 GOOD Q!!

Source(s): LAMENES