Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

Is google docs secure enough to write report cards and other confidential documents on?

I am curious about how insecure it is. If I wanted to spy on my own google docs or my own yahoo email how would I do it?

Would it be very complex?

It would be terrible for someone to fish out my students or my own personal information.

Favorite Answer

i dont think that many students would be able to locate them, but its not safe if you want it totally confidential and kept away from everyone.

definite, this is. i did not choose the crimson pass to tell me that torture is "inhuman". i purely can't be attentive to how all people can justify intentionally, with malice aforethought, intentionally inflicting undesirable soreness on yet another individual and depart feeling as though they deserved it, that there is something "righteous" approximately it. isn't compassion between the failings that separates us from the animals? What incredibly shocks me is that those at the instant are not convicted "terrorists", they're people who for the main section have been "offered" (eighty two%) for expenditures from $2500.00 up, and have been as youthful as 9 yrs. previous. How a lot/long does somebody would desire to be tortured in the previous somebody believes that, perchance, they have not carried out something to deserve this scientific care. They weren't purely tortured for some hours or days, they have been tortured for MONTHS on end, 24 hrs an afternoon! Are we any further suitable than them if we work together in such habit? choose I remind human beings, that the alleged 9/11 "terrorists" weren't from Iraq, nor have been they experienced there? we are diminished as a rustic as quickly as we motel to such undesirable approaches, not allowed to call ourselves a ethical human beings. And we ask your self why we are turning out to be so hated international.

Probably not--I wouldn't trust storing your docs on the Google servers. I'm fairly sure you can restrict access to it, though.