Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

among the 3 legendary sannins, JIra, oro and tsu, who acted more like a diva, normal and down-to-earth & why?

Favorite Answer

The Diva was definitely Oro for you know, being the whole 'bad guy' thing. Normal is Tsunade and down-to-earth is Jira. Tsunade was NOT down-to-earth when she considered fixing Oro's arms for her two loved ones.

*Tsunade is more like a diva bcoz she's great - good at healing, fighting and also beautiful!

*Orochimaru... mmm... I don't really think he's normal but there's no other word that can suits him! Well, I guess he's normal coz he didn't do anything weird. He was only mastering the ninja techniques until he became verrry good at it (and people started to fear him) and only created some of his own jutsu and also the's the BAD GUY of the story! *But then again, he is kinda weird!*

*Jiraiya is indeed down-to-earth! The main reason for why I say so is bcoz he refused to become the 5th Hokage coz he said there's someone more qualified than him to replace the Hokage... (and by that he meant Tsunade). Don't u think he was being humble??

I want to say Orochimaru, but he has a sick mind. He is in his own world. Always thinking that he is immortal and the strongest person in the world makes him not the winner of this questionaiire! I guess Tsunade would be the best answer.

id say tsunade

unlike jirayia shes not an ero-sannin o a killer snake trying to get an emos body

down to earth she actually thinks before she makes an order

she is normal because she drinks

and shes a diva because she has shizune to do her bidding

I think it will be Tsunade. Since Tsunade has the looks and skills, she also knows how to relate to the people around her. She's also a down to earth since she heals those who are injured in the Konoha's hospital....