The career field I've worked at for 16 yrs has collapsed. Been out of work 8 mo. What do I do now I'm broke?

Favorite Answer

Get a job. No seriously go to your local job service and see if they can offer any rehab or training, maybe in another field. Good luck and have a happy new year.

Hello and happy newyear.

Oprah once asked Donald Trump, what he would do if he woke up one morning and had lost everything and had to start all over again. He promtly answered "I would start up in MLM (Multi Level Marketing) finding the best concept on the market, and start working hard.

I myself, have created a residual income from a MLM business over 2 years, paying out 22.000USD a month only by introducing people to a concept where we are all winners.

Embrace the situation, get out there and find the right concept. If you would like to know more about the concept I am working with, check http://banjogold.riskfreeprofit.com in a few days, right now we are changing servers !

Sorry to hear that. But do you still have at least USD20 left idle somewhere? If you do you might be able to make a living from it. Invest it and work hard on it, this is 2007 and you can be a rich man in no time.