Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do women accidently sleep with men?

In all my life I have never walked outside and tripped and fell on a women. I have never driven my car to the grocery store and ended up in bed with a girl. I have never been taking a shower and slipped and fell in a woman. So how do women accidently end up naked? Explain?

Favorite Answer

♥ ♥ they dont ♥ ♥

Um, they don't. If it's consensual then it's not an accident (anything non-consensual is a crime, by the way). Alcohol and drugs aren't an excuse either, although they can be used to create a non-consensual situation, which would also be a crime.

Believe me, as a man I wish that some women would have "accidental sex" with me. It would be great, I'd be lying naked in bed next to a woman, she'd turn to me and say, "Oops, I'm sorry. We just had sex but it was a TOTAL accident on my part." I'd say, "Hey, it's OK, accidents happen." Then we'd laugh about the whole thing.

In this digitized social order, where computers will mimick humans, while humans learn to be good little slaves to order and control and surveillence. I like to think there are still a few things in this universe that we just can't calculate and control or explain on a blackboard.

I have to think this is possible that a person can accidentally do something they did not intend to do, or plan to do that they may have been with great company and got caught up in a moment of passion where one thing led to the next.

That our bodies still hold a few surprises, things we just cannot control or explain.

Accident: An unforeseen incident or event.

women dont ever accidently end up naked or sleep with a man. But i think some women say that because they were not thinking or they were intoxicated and not thinking right and didnt have the mental capacity to make the decision that was the right one for them at the time. but there is no way to explain this so why worry about it.

If u had one too many to drink, have u ever been dead drunk that u cant rationalize. I have and i tell u its no fun. I wish u a happy new year's kisses and hugs to u and may all ur wildest dreams come true this 2007.

They don't!

I'm a woman, and I have never accidentaly ended up naked.

Its just a lame as s excuse they use to save their as s from embarrassment or shame-they're just full of crap (at least the sleazy ones are)!

maybe your referring to ho ho hoooooos. who only wanted a one night stand and you though you were gonna get a relationship. they were prob drunk and woke up and said omg what was I thinking. "it was an accident!"

• TBONE

smooth mack lines and gray goose that will do the trick

It's no accident.

no they dont accidentaly do it. if they Want to then they will