I'm from San Jose and I'm stuck at work. What would be the best way for me to spend my New Year's Eve? tvOnlin

What's a great place to go online? Great local webcams? Radio countdowns? Or what do you suggest?

Favorite Answer

try KTVU and Channel 5 websites to see if they have streaming video of celebrations from SF or the South Bay

I empathize with you! I'm in San Jose and was also stuck at work for NYE. I couldn't leave until 7:30 p.m., but because I was told I'd only be working until 5:30 p.m. (long, messed up scheduling story), most of my evening's plans got ruined. (My co-workers and I weren't informed until the LAST MINUTE that we'd have to stay 2 hours later than expected). Unfortunately, I couldn't even do anything fun or social online, because I was working in a retail store, so was unable to get on the Internet. *sigh* Well, I hope you found somesthing cool to do, despite having to work. How late were you working anyway? Hopefully not until midnight!! :[

GET BACK TO WORK!!! joking, Happy New Years to you!

Have a party with your workmates!! Go online and look at the countdown on earthcam.com!

Best wishes and good luck to you!!!!!!!!

Firts Check out the Sharks Hi-Lites .. last game of the year and the sharkys won.

check out humpingfrog.com funny videos on there.

Im holed up too I feel for ya..

happy new years ..

Ohh that sux maybe u could just send messages here and we will have a party answering u, heres an early Happy New Year to you.....

• Me

stayv right here and be happy