Do you think colleges would get angry if i put on my application that iwas person of the year in 2006?

I mean Time said, "You" are the person of the year so??? I don't know

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

On college applications, you may want to avoid jokes because everyone's sense of humor is different. The admissions rep may not think it's funny. Undoubtedly these applications are important to you; so, my advice would be don't risk it. You're probably an impressive applicant without the jokes; so, let the rest of your record speak for itself. At any rate, the admissions office is looking for "bona fide" awards and honors, which distinguish you as a high caliber applicant.

If it's any consolation, it seems like you have a good sense of humor. But, there's a time and place for everything, and your college application may not be the right place for that kind of joke. Good luck and best wishes!

• 1 decade ago

Why would you risk your chances of acceptance by making a stupid joke on your application?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think the college would be more upset with your skills on the whole joke telling thing... joking, i dont hink anyone would be upset, unless they were total pricks

• 1 decade ago

sarcastic answers will only put a black mark by your name

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Be modest about it. Let them discover this on your resume'.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they'll get mad....and problably callu up and ask u why u wrote that!!

• 1 decade ago

Oh that is brilliant NOT

• 1 decade ago

That is sooo clever! Do it!! You have documentation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.