Do you think colleges would get angry if i put on my application that iwas person of the year in 2006?

I mean Time said, "You" are the person of the year so??? I don't know

Favorite Answer

On college applications, you may want to avoid jokes because everyone's sense of humor is different. The admissions rep may not think it's funny. Undoubtedly these applications are important to you; so, my advice would be don't risk it. You're probably an impressive applicant without the jokes; so, let the rest of your record speak for itself. At any rate, the admissions office is looking for "bona fide" awards and honors, which distinguish you as a high caliber applicant.

If it's any consolation, it seems like you have a good sense of humor. But, there's a time and place for everything, and your college application may not be the right place for that kind of joke. Good luck and best wishes!

Why would you risk your chances of acceptance by making a stupid joke on your application?

i think the college would be more upset with your skills on the whole joke telling thing... joking, i dont hink anyone would be upset, unless they were total pricks

sarcastic answers will only put a black mark by your name

Be modest about it. Let them discover this on your resume'.

they'll get mad....and problably callu up and ask u why u wrote that!!

Oh that is brilliant NOT

That is sooo clever! Do it!! You have documentation.